J is for https://asmile4ufromjanet.blogspot.com (and https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com)
I love THIS blog because:
- Janet is such a friendly person. The blogging community is better for having her in it.
- She's so creative! Beautiful pictures, great looking Etsy items, interesting post.
- Janet is great about replying to comments and visiting blogs. Which, I know, is basically what I touched on with the first reason. But she's such a great blogger that it's worth mentioning twice.
A new book, released from Usborne earlier this year, is “Jack and the Three Bears”. This mixed up fairy tale will have you and your readers laughing out loud, as Jack is NOT expecting to bump into Baby Bear in the Giant’s castle. This is an enjoyable read for ages 3+, that they will come back to time and time again!
"Shipping only available to USA and military bases from the provided Usborne link." - Kathryn Mowers (Consultant for the Dorner family)
J is for these books on my TBR:
- Josie's Coat: A YA Sci-Fi Novelette by Amy McNulty
- A YA sci-fi reimagining of the tale of Jacob’s favorite son Joseph, his dreams, and his famous coat.
- Free on Kindle
J is for J Lenni Dorner:
- Have you been to this favorite blog of mine?
- Have you read any of these books?
- What's your favorite book that starts with the letter J?