Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Doing #NaNoWriMo with #IWSG


Shout-out to Alex and the awesome co-hosts for today: Diedre Knight, Douglas Thomas Greening, Nick Wilford, and Diane Burton!



Nov 2 question - November is National Novel Writing Month. Have you ever participated?




nanowrimo jlennidorner
https://nanowrimo.org/participants/j-lenni-dorner


Yup!
New buddies welcome.
I'm using this year to finish a project. I've got a giant monster planning to attack me around the middle of the month, so I'm hoping I can keep the focus on writing. 
🤞
It is my goal to keep my fingers on the keys.
 

Please also visit: The Insecure Writer's Support Group Book Club on Goodreads.


Operation Awesome Happening at OperationAwesome6.blogspot.com

We've got NaNoWriMo tips and tricks!

A to Z Challenge Happening at the A to Z Challenge

Nov 2- Nov 7 ~ Never blog this, Motivating
Nov 9- Nov 15 ~ Lesson, Know where I've been
Nov 16- Nov 22 ~ Joy and Job in blogging, Ideas
Nov 23- Nov 29 ~ Happy Habits, Goal of your blog for remaining 2022
Nov 30- Dec 6 ~ Fortitude, Easy tips

11 comments:

  1. Hope the words flow freely and verbosely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the fingers on the keys! I'll look you up at NaNo--I'm in with the craziness this year again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! Wish you all the luck and inspiration you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goal. November is usually too busy for me to write much. Plus, I'm new at writing longer works. I wish all the NaNo participants great success. You found me earlier, so I decided to stop by. I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll make it! Here's to a successful November of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I hope it goes well for you. and you manage to push past the monster in the middle of the month. At least if you now in advance, you can be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the very best! Wishing you a successful and enjoyable NaNo.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Please let me know how to find you to say hello back.
What is your favorite fiction genre to read?