Wednesday, March 25, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020 Theme Reveal #AuthorBrand

#AtoZChallenge 2020 badge


Theme Reveal #AtoZChallenge 2020 badge

On my previous blog, I posted about my author brand. It started after I read a book that included the subject. Every month I would do my goal check-in posts. And every month I'd notice that I didn't focus enough or evenly on what I feel is my author brand. So, for the April A to Z Challenge 2020, I'm going to focus on my author brand topics each week.
  • Characters and Settings (Mondays)
  • Speculative Fiction (Tuesdays -- includes a WEP Flash Fiction post)
  • Reading and then writing book reviews (Wednesdays)
  • About J Lenni Dorner (Thursdays)
  • Legends, Myths, and Storytelling (Fridays) A continuous story told in parts!
  • Lenni Lenape /Native American interests (Saturdays)

#atozchallenge J Lenni Dorner theme reveal calendar @JLenniDorner 2020



#AtoZChallenge 2020 badge

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lenni! Well, this is one fo the things I love about the challenge: meeting old fellow traveller of the challenge :-)

    I'm not very good at keeping my author goal too. I'll be curious to see how you go abotu it. It's bee inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Author Brand. Interesting issue. After self-satisfaction, it is the appreciation and response of the audience that drives all performers. They do it because their audience want it from them. No audience, the performer will stop doing it. Maintaining author brand is important.

    Trying to document IE practice in Top Global Engineering Companies. #AtoZChallenge April Writing
    Industrial Engineering Practice in Top Global Manufacturing Companies - Top 100

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a brilliant idea for a theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calendars do help. I've gone totally over to my Google calendar and now rely on it to remind me of almost everything. "Get out of bed." "Buy milk" "Write your book." It also reminds me that my life isn't exactly as adventurous as I'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Please let me know how to find you to say hello back.
What is your favorite fiction genre to read?