On my previous blog, I posted about my author brand. It started after I read a book that included the subject. Every month I would do my goal check-in posts. And every month I'd notice that I didn't focus enough or evenly on what I feel is my author brand. So, for the April A to Z Challenge 2020, I'm going to focus on my author brand topics each week.
- Characters and Settings (Mondays)
- Speculative Fiction (Tuesdays -- includes a WEP Flash Fiction post)
- Reading and then writing book reviews (Wednesdays)
- About J Lenni Dorner (Thursdays)
- Legends, Myths, and Storytelling (Fridays) A continuous story told in parts!
- Lenni Lenape /Native American interests (Saturdays)