Thursday, May 21, 2020

Internet Interactions of Interest 1

Stuff from around the Internet I've encountered lately:

This post made me think about my goals again.


I was peer-pressured into doing this.


As a writer, I find this knowledge valuable.

Here's a writer shaving her head. She has other videos about walking, motivation, and YouTube. But, since I haven't seen a lot of people shave their heads because hair can clog a drain and the pandemic makes calling a plumber a bad idea 😖, I thought I'd share this gem.


New Team Member at Operation Awesome! Please go over and say hello. 😎

A free book! I reviewed it on Goodreads and BookBub.


And WRiTECLUB 2020 is still going on. https://www.dlhammons.com There are chances to win giftcards for voting. You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Please let me know how to find you to say hello back.
What is your favorite fiction genre to read?