I enjoyed this year's challenge. My theme was my author brand, which forced me to think about what that means. It was the most challenging theme I've undertaken yet, but it was worth it.
Also, during the challenge this year, I published a book, was interviewed, won the WEP flash fiction challenge, and went to every blog on the Master List.
Here's what I know from my Master List blog hopping:
- 1- All letters in 1 post 😮
- 2- Closed to comments 😖
- 2- Blogs that signed up using the example site instead of their own blog. 😕
- 4- Blogs that went to their dashboard (where blogs are written) instead of to their actual blog 😔
- 6- Duplicate blogs 😬
- 6- Blogs with a duplicate HyperText Transfer Protocol -- had "http//" instead of "http://" -- making it look like there was no blog because the colon was missing (fixable if you noticed it in the address bar)
- 14- Couldn't comment on the blog itself (errors, "sign-in" required, etc) 😭
- 92 - Signed up but didn't post 😰
If you can't find your comment from me, and you're on the Master List, PLEASE let me know.
|April 2020 Blog Stats|
J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author
Set your own price!