Wednesday, May 6, 2020

#IWSG Writing Rituals

May 6 question - Do you have any rituals that you use when you need help getting into the ZONE? Care to share?


IWSG

I wrote a post about a book last month. https://operationawesome6.blogspot.com/2020/04/using-brain-science-atozchallenge.html It not only gets writers past "block," but also suggests some rituals. So, if anyone is struggling with the question, maybe check that out.

I like to have a cup of coffee and reread the last scene I wrote, then check any notes I have for what I'm about to write, then get to it. Lately I've also had to hang a little sign stating I'm writing so my Snookums doesn't interrupt as much. #QuarantineLife

meme #quote This life is a limited time offer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Please let me know how to find you to say hello back.
What is your favorite fiction genre to read?