Friday, April 5, 2024

Energy up

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter E Energy up

It's important to keep the energy going in a story. Some ways I do that in this novella:

The story opens with a fire. It turns out to be a phoenix who introduces the quest.

Unusual creatures set this fantasy world apart and create energy as the reader learns about them.

The settings keep the story moving as they present difficulties for the characters. 

Plot twists grab the reader as the story glides toward the end.

Emotion is the strongest way to bring energy. 



#AtoZChallenge2024 J Lenni Dorner theme

Sign-up for the challenge! https://forms.gle/41PjgHFL4zwnM2Am7
#AtoZChallenge 2024
Please check out the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge
#AtoZChallenge a-to-zchallenge.com

2 comments:

  1. When I taught one class of reading as an eighth grade teacher, I learned why someone had to die in the books they loved. That intense emotion was a seller.
    My parents watched a movie made from Wilson Rawl's "Where the Red Fern Grows". I said someone was going to die. They looked at me funny and asked if I had seen the movie. I said no.
    I'm visiting from A to Z. Thank you for all the work you are doing keeping the April blogfest alive.
    annbennett2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Please let me know how to find you to say hello back.
What is your favorite fiction genre to read?