Saturday, April 6, 2024

Find Title #AtoZChallenge #win

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter F Find title

The working title is: 

A Howl in the Darkness

That title has an ominous feel. It makes you think that something unpleasant is going to happen, which is what I'm going for. The howl is a reference to Monoghan. 

However, a quick search on Google shows that it might be a bad choice lacking in originality. 

Quest to the Shamlin Ruins

This title has not been used. "Ruins" still gives that ominous feel. The three main characters are on a quest. "Quest: Trip to accomplish a specific task." The task is retrieving a bequeathed item left by a recently departed friend. 

What title might you suggest? 
I'll gift a free copy to someone if I use the idea.




#AtoZChallenge2024 J Lenni Dorner theme

Sign-up for the challenge! https://forms.gle/41PjgHFL4zwnM2Am7
#AtoZChallenge 2024
Please check out the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge
#AtoZChallenge a-to-zchallenge.com

4 comments:

  1. I like the first title more than the second as it has more of than ominous feel and the second is more of a "yay, quest!" feel. I guess it depends on what you want to convey. Ferwin55's title sounds cool.

    Ronel visiting for F: My Languishing TBR: F
    Gorgon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Howl in the Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ruins" in a title always catches my eye. Just the word has an atmosphere of its own! The process posts are interesting. I look forward to reading the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Please let me know how to find you to say hello back.
What is your favorite fiction genre to read?