Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Orders #AtoZchallenge

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter O


Orders 

Orders or ... pre-orders? 
With proper planning, a new book can be set up to get pre-orders. Sales for a book shortly before it is released. Most sellers require the manuscript to be in place first so they can guarantee something will be sent to buyers. There are a few people who suggest a reader who buys a book before it comes out is more likely to forget to read and review it. (Difficult to prove, given the low percentage of readers who bother to write a review. OR counting who spends enough on Amazon to have the privilege of writing reviews there.) 

Do you pre-order books? If so, do you remember to read and review those books?

 

#AtoZChallenge2024 J Lenni Dorner theme

#AtoZChallenge 2024
Please check out the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge
#AtoZChallenge a-to-zchallenge.com

2 comments:

  1. If I'm desperate enough for the book, I do pre-order and read it when it hits. Otherwise, it ends up in my TBR, and honestly, I suspect the books I put up are in the same category.
    Kai
    My other posts are listed at The AtoZ of me and my inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pre-order books from my favorite authors but I am WAY behind on reading.

    https://dbmcnicol.com/a-afterthought/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Please let me know how to find you to say hello back.
What is your favorite fiction genre to read?