Monday, April 29, 2024

You Want More Books #AtoZChallenge

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter Y


You want more books.
Because readers may want more. One book can sell another. If a reader likes a book, they might see what else the author has to offer. This is why many authors give short stories away for joining email lists and such. They like the free sample, they come back for more. 🤞 That's the hope and goal.

So don't stop at just one. Write more books. Enter more writing contests. Keep readers coming back for more and telling others about you. Keep making connections. 

 

#AtoZChallenge2024 J Lenni Dorner theme

#AtoZChallenge 2024
Please check out the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge
#AtoZChallenge a-to-zchallenge.com

2 comments:

  1. Mummy’s planning another book, uncle J. We’ll announce it in the Reflections post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to binge-read, so if I find an author I like, I'll probably read everything they wrote -- and want more. LOL.

    Ronel visiting for Y: My Languishing TBR: Y
    Cursed Werewolves

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Please let me know how to find you to say hello back.
What is your favorite fiction genre to read?