Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Zero Errors #AtoZChallenge

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter Z


Zero errors...
Nothing, seriously nothing, will cause errors to be found like publishing.
What will you do when readers find your mistakes?
Do you fix them and re-upload your manuscript so future readers have a better experience? 
Sometimes there are limits to the number or corrected copies allowed. But most self-publishers allow chances to update fixes.

  • Even the most famous authors make mistakes.
  • Different styles make some errors debatable. 


 

#AtoZChallenge2024 J Lenni Dorner theme

#AtoZChallenge 2024
Please check out the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge
#AtoZChallenge a-to-zchallenge.com

3 comments:

  1. There are errors in every book, no matter who publishes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, well, yes, I think I've aight all the typos in my books... and then I open one seven years later.... (more in my IWSG post on Wednesday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errors creep in everywhere, and when we find it, we should fix it. But books filled with typos from the first page... Grr. They, I DNF.

    Ronel visiting for Z: My Languishing TBR: Z
    Zombies in Folklore and Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Please let me know how to find you to say hello back.
What is your favorite fiction genre to read?