Thursdays this month are going to be about me. If you use Facebook, you've probably seen survey posts where people get to know each other. I'm going to fill out one a week for April.
This one is called "Things you've never been asked."
1. What is the color of your hairbrush? Brown
2. Name a food you never ever eat? Jackfruit - though I'm sure it probably tastes fine
3. Are you typically too warm or too cold? I'm usually fine. Warm, I guess.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Checking Twitter
5. What is your favorite candy bar? 5th Avenue
6. Have you ever been to a professional sports event? Yes
7. What is the last thing you said out loud? I'm mute, so nothing.
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint cookies and cream
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
10. Do you like your water? Sure
11. What was the last thing you ate? Greek Yogurt
12. Did you buy any new clothes last weekend? No
13. The last sporting event you watched? Tabletennis. It was on at work in the break area.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? That orange Cheddar one in the tins at Christmas
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Tim
16. Ever go camping? Yup
17. Do you take vitamins? Yeah, when Snookums bugs me about it.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Not every, no.
19. Do you have a tan? My skin is pretty much this same brown shade all the time.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Usually
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Not normally
22. What color socks do you usually wear? Gray. I don't generally care for socks.
23. Do you ever drive above the speed limit? What's it to you, officer...
24. What is something that terrifies you? Lynch mobs
25. Look to your left, what do you see? A paperclip
26. What chore do you hate? Dusting
27. What do you think of when you hear an Australian accent? Australia.
28. What’s your favorite pop? (I see we've switched from soda to pop here.) A-Treat Sarsaparilla
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? I don't really get much fast food, except Wawa, but they don't have drive-thrus anyway.
30. What is your favorite number? 237 😆
|Room 237 - Movie version of The Shining|
31. Who's the last person you talked to? Snookums
32. Favorite cut of beef? Ribeye fillet on the bone
33. Last song you listened to? I Am The Avalanche - Where Were You?
34. Last book you read? Not Guilty (see yesterday's review)
35. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday! That's Debut Author Spotlight day at Operation Awesome (except during special events)
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? In my head
37. How do you like coffee? In a cup held to m mouth, pouring slowly into my throat. 😜
38. Favorite pair of shoes? Moccasins
39. Time you normally go to bed? Late
40. Time you normally get up? Around sunrise
41. What do you prefer, sunrise or sunsets? Sunrise
42. How many blankets on your bed? One in summer, up to five in winter.
43. Describe your kitchen dishes?
Me: They're white.
Snookums: Actually they're <insert some lengthy description>.
44. Do you have a favorite alcoholic beverage? Black Tartan, straight
45. Do you play cards? Sure
46. What color is your car? Green
47. Can you change a tire? Yes
48. Your favorite state? Pennsylvania
49. Favorite job you’ve ever had? Children's costumed entertainment performer
50. How did you get your biggest scar? I was brutally attacked by someone I had a crush on who thought I was interested in their ex and had caused their break-up. Over twenty years of surgeries and I still have very visible scars.