Thursdays this month are going to be about me. If you use Facebook, you've probably seen survey posts where people get to know each other. I'm going to fill out one a week for April.
This one is Ten T questions.
1. The person you're named after? No one, actually. I picked the name J Lenni Dorner because I didn't understand how names worked. I didn't know J is meant to have a superfluous"ay" after it. I didn't understand what "middle name" meant, and the explanation made me think they were asking about my tribe. The hyphenated part was dropped. The last name was the final family I was with, who it turned out I was distantly related to, so it felt right. (My true name is known only to me, the Name Giver, and my Snookums. I was in my twenties when I got that name. As per custom, no one else will ever know it.)
2. Time you last cried? After another child died.
3. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
4. Try bungee jumping? I probably would.
5. Tastiest breakfast cereal? Wheaties or Corn Pops
6. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? If they have laces, yes.
7. Last thing you ate? An orange. 🍊
8. The color crayon you would be, if you were a crayon? Burnt Sienna #CrayolaRocks
9. T-shirt (or other shirts), what color are you wearing right now? I'm not wearing one.
10. How do you like your tea? Hot green tea with some honey.