I is for Positive Letters .... inspirational stories ....
I love THIS blog because:
- Hilary really puts herself into her blog
- There are great pictures
- I don't think I've ever read one of her posts and NOT learned something.
“I Say Ooh, You Say Aah” is a hilarious and interactive storybook. Young readers follow verbal or visual cues throughout the book to interact, like ‘Simon says’. This book is sure to be read many times with loads of laughter and fun! Great for ages 4-9, but can be enjoyed even a little younger and older!
"Shipping only available to USA and military bases from the provided Usborne link." - Kathryn Mowers (Consultant for the Dorner family)
I is for these books on my TBR:
- I'm Fine and Neither Are You by Camille Pagán
- Diverse book
- explores truthfulness and boundaries in friendship, marriage, and more
- Into the Shadows (Book 1 of the Into the Shadows Trilogy) by Karly Kirkpatrick
- The description reminds me of my Existence books
- got it free on Kindle
- Iphigenia Murphy by Sara Hosey
- homeless teen drama
- I like the cover
- the most diverse borough in New York City
- Have you been to this favorite blog of mine?
- Have you read any of these books?
- How many people who have been or are currently homeless do you personally know?