A is for https://www.alexjcavanaugh.com/
I love Alex's blog because:
- Movie reviews! I often find out about films I haven't heard of or there's a discussion about a new movie that I enjoy.
- Book releases! Often by indie authors I've heard of and want to add to my TBR.
- Alex was on the A to Z Team back when I first took part in the challenge, and the next year when I became one of Arlee's Ambassadors. (I was upgraded to a full team member in Jan 2017, the same time Alex stepped into the consultant role and declared "No Linky List!".) Alex had kept the linky list clean, a task that took many hours every April. He runs the IWSG now- please check back on Wednesday for my post for that.
“All Kinds of Animal Families” is new to Usborne this year. This book features the diversity of family life through the stories of animal families. This inclusive book addresses topics of families with two moms or two dads, grandparents, adoption, and more, and is packed with animal facts as well!
"Shipping only available to USA and military bases from the provided Usborne link." - Kathryn Mowers (Consultant for the Dorner family)
A is for these books on my TBR pile:
- Alex Finch: Monster Hunter by Cate Dean
- Buffy Meets Supernatural in this exciting YA paranormal mystery.
- Free on Amazon
- Alpha Goddess by Amalie Howard
- immortal Indian goddess rumored to control all the planes of existence
- the myth of Rama and Sita’s love story - famous Hindu myth.
- Avoidables 1 (City of Unwanted Faces) by Rachel Medhurst
- In a future where people who are deemed ugly or unique are banished
- angels come to Earth to infiltrate
- Work to help the angels bring back humanity
About Me question:
My theme survey results included three questions about me. Today I'll answer the first:
"Which is bigger, TBR or AR?"
Well, I never kept tracked when I was younger. In fact, I only started keeping track when I joined Goodreads in Dec 2011, about a decade ago. I read about 100 books a year in part of my teen years, and have about 250 books reviewed on Goodreads. To wager a guess, I'd say I've read about 1,500 books in my lifetime. There are about 1,200 books on my TBR (half of which I own). So I guess my already read pile is higher, though the TBR pile does grow faster than the AR pile, so it's only a matter of time... 📚📚📚📚📚📖🔖
- Have you been to this favorite blog of mine?
- Have you read these books?
- Have you read more books than you want to read one day?
- What's your favorite flavor apple? 🍏 I like Granny Smith.