L is for https://www.thejoyousliving.com
I love THIS blog because:
- Check out the post featuring yours truly!
- Simple and clear book reviews that feel honest.
- Positive posts are written with encouragement and understanding.
Usborne is very well known for its Lift the Flap books. One especially relevant in our current time is “Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: What is a Virus?”. This is a great engaging non-fiction series for preschool and elementary age children! “What is a Virus” covers topics like how we can protect ourselves from viruses and even mentions Covid-19 specifically. Don’t forget to check out all of the “Lift the Flap” books from Usborne to explore other non-fiction topics with your children!
"Shipping only available to USA and military bases from the provided Usborne link." - Kathryn Mowers (Consultant for the Dorner family)
L is for these books on my TBR:
- Learn A Word in 100 Words by Patricia Josephine
- unusual words
- flash fiction collection
- Leaves of Fall by Patricia Lynne
- I love trees, so this sounds hilarious and awesome.
- "Can she trust a tree?"
- post-apocalypse fantasy
- Lure of the Dragon (Aloha Shifters: Jewels of the Heart Book 1) by Anna Lowe
- set on the tropical shores of Maui
- Each story is a standalone paranormal romance with adult content.
Check it out!
I'm featured at jemimapett.com/blog today! L for J Lenni Dorner, and L is for Lumber Of The Kuweakunks.
BUT THERE'S MORE!
BUT THERE'S MORE!
Fractions of Existence is also on a Kindle Countdown deal right now!
- Have you been to this favorite blog of mine?
- Have you read any of these books?
- Have you checked out Jemima's blog to see my interview? Or the Joyous Living blog?
- Are you thinking about getting F.O.E. while it's on sale?