Y is for writewithfey.com ~ Chrys Fey
I love THIS blog because:
- Two Y's in that name! 😉
- Part of the IWSG
- One of the Writers on the Moon
“Yoga Animals” is a story book that incorporates simple yoga poses for clear thinking, positivity, and more. There are two books in this series… ‘in the forest’ and ‘at the seashore’, which each feature different poses! These unique books are great for relaxation before bedtime or any time centering and focus is needed! Ages 3+.
"Shipping only available to USA and military bases from the provided Usborne link." - Kathryn Mowers (Consultant for the Dorner family)
Y is for these books on my TBR:
- You Can't Hide (Romantic suspense Book 5) by Karen Rose
- won a copy
- You Don't Have to be DEAD to Work Here... But it Helps: A Supernatural Novella (Paranormal Tales from Wales) by Michael Christopher Carter
- Great title
- thought-provoking thrillers with twists beyond the norm
https://wn.nr/EvfEgH Win the Ultimate Literary Bundle from Storiarts! "Where style meets literature. Every Storiarts purchase helps kids worldwide learn to read, write, & create." And small-batch coffee in three genres-- Fantasy, Romance, and Gothic.
- Have you been to this favorite blog of mine?
- Have you read any of these books?
- What's your favorite yoga pose/ position?