O is for https://operationawesome6.blogspot.com
I love THIS blog because:
- I've been on the Operation Awesome team since 2016. That's 5 years next month!
- Supporting debut authors
- Pass or Pages has been helping writers perfect query letters and get agent feedback for a decade
- O'Abby answers all your writing questions
- Flash Fiction Fridays
- So many great articles for writers
“The Odyssey”, while a known classic, takes on a new spin with Usborne’s Graphic Stories collection. These re-creations of classic literature were adapted into graphic novels to simplify and intrigue today's readers! The comic style illustrations help bring these action-packed stories to life! This series is best for ages 10+ and especially great for those children interested in comics or who are reluctant readers. Some other great classics in this series include, King Arthur, Robin Hood, Dracula, Sherlock Holmes, Three Musketeers, Thor, Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz, and more!
"Shipping only available to USA and military bases from the provided Usborne link." - Kathryn Mowers (Consultant for the Dorner family)
O is for these books on my TBR:
- Only the Pretty Lies by Rebekah Crane
- Diverse book
- Jamison discovers a racist mural at Alder Creek High, Amoris’s worldview is turned upside down.
- One Word Kill (Impossible Times Book 1) by Mark Lawrence
- YA Speculative Fiction
- Dungeons & Dragons-playing friends
- Origins: A Ghostly Paranormal Horror Short Story (To Each His Ghost) by S. M. Boyce
- A Ghostly Paranormal Horror Short Story
- free on Kindle
https://wn.nr/EvfEgH Win the Ultimate Literary Bundle from Storiarts! "Where style meets literature. Every Storiarts purchase helps kids worldwide learn to read, write, & create." And small-batch coffee in three genres-- Fantasy, Romance, and Gothic.
WEP writing prompt Freedom Morning #flashfiction #WEPFF https://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2021/04/wep-2021-continues-artistic-inspiration.html
On the 21st, the A-Z letter is R. On the 22nd, it's S. Then, on the 23rd, it's T.
"Use the letter of the day, as well as whatever A-Z theme you've chosen, to inspire your WEP entry!"
- Have you been to this favorite blog of mine?
- Have you read any of these books?
- Are you doing WEP next week?